“Beef up” your recovery with a tasty, comforting broth! Add this clean, single-ingredient broth powder to your kitchen arsenal for a high protein, high collagen, low sodium alternative to conventional bouillon. Sourced from grass-fed cows from Sweden, our bone broth is free from antibiotics and added hormones.
- CLEAN, ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- SOURCED FROM GRASS-FED CATTLE
- FREE FROM ALL HORMONES AND ANTIBIOTICS
- GLUTEN FREE
- KETO FRIENDLY
Enhance Your Routine
- Supports bone and joint health
- Improves skin health
- Protein-rich: 14 g or more per serving
- Contains key minerals
Bone broth is a highly nutritious type of stock made by simmering animal bones and connective tissues. It provides a variety of important health benefits, but making it at home is a time-consuming endeavour. Enter Organika’s Bone Broth powder: the answer for the busy-yet-health-conscious!
Our Beef Bone Broth is extremely rich in:
- Protein (14 g or more per serving)
- Collagen and gelatin, which support joint, skin, and gut health
- Glucosamine, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin, beneficial compounds for the reduction of inflammation and pain in the joints
- Key minerals for the maintenance of bone health, such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and phosphorus
A 100% pure and natural product free from additives such as emulsifiers and fillers, Organika Beef Bone Broth is made from the bones of grass-fed, pasture-raised cows. It is tested for heavy metals and pesticides, and is free from all antibiotics and hormones.
Beef Bone Broth.
Beef Bone Broth, Ginger Root Powder.
Antibiotics, hormones, GMO ingredients, emulsifiers, and fillers.
How to Use
Enjoy a protein-rich, all-natural sipping broth, wherever you are! Simply add 12 oz hot water to 2 tbsp of Beef Bone Broth. Can be added to broths or other recipes for a savoury touch loaded with benefits!
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Try adding the powder to the cup first, then adding hot water.
- When clumps appear, use a small whisk to mix. This helps spread the broth powder and breaks the clumps, so more water comes into contact with it.
- Mix until dissolved and enjoy your filler- and emulsifier-free Bone Broth
Q: How much collagen is there in your bone broth?
A: The Beef Bone broth has tested out at 86% Collagen through our laboratory tests.
Q: Where is your beef sourced from?
A: The beef comes from non-GMO cattle from Sweden.
Q: Can I take Bone Broth and Enhanced Collagen together?
A: Taking Bone Broth and Enhanced Collagen together will not cause side effects, and can be beneficial for the purposes of consuming different collagen types.
However, if you do suffer from digestive disturbances or a sensitive digestive tract, start with small doses, and work your way up. Collagen is a protein, so over consumption means you will be getting extra calories from it. Bear in mind that collagen is not a complete protein, so it is not intended to replace a healthy diet nor should it be your only source of protein.
Q: What is the difference between Bone Broth and Enhanced Collagen?
A: In addition to collagen, Bone Broth naturally contains gelatin, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine, and various minerals. Beef Bone Broth has a neutral flavour profile and can be taken with hot water or added to savoury recipes. Enhanced Collagen is a 100% hydrolyzed, flavourless collagen supplement. For more information, visit our Enhanced Collagen product page!
Q:Why does the Beef Bone Broth mix more clumpy than the Chicken Bone Broth?
A: The ingredients present in the broth affect the solubility of the product. Our Beef Bone Broth is made exclusively from beef bones and cartilage, with a high gelatin content. It is also a pure beef bone broth, with no added carriers like guar gum or preservatives to increase solubility.