Help your gut health flourish with Organika’s Prebiotic + Probiotic Powder, a blend of four clinically proven probiotic strains and Actilight, a prebiotic fiber extracted from beetroot. With a lightly sweet and natural taste, Prebiotic + Probiotic powder is convenient and suitable for an active lifestyle.
- CLEAN, ALL-NATURAL FORMULA
Enhance Your Routine
- Improves digestive discomfort due to mild functional bowel disorders
- Helps support intestinal health and promote a balanced gut flora
- Stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut
- Source of fiber for the maintenance of good health
- No gas or bloating
- 250 million CFU guaranteed live bacteria
- Shelf-stable: can be stored at room-temperature
WHAT ARE PROBIOTICS AND PREBIOTICS?
Thousands of bacteria live in the gut, outnumbering our human cells by ten times! Most of them are beneficial to our health: they help us digest fibers and starches, synthesize vitamins, activate the immune system, and control blood sugar levels. However, some bacteria may be harmful when they outnumber the “friendly” ones. That’s why it is important to maintain a balanced gut flora.
Probiotics are types of bacteria that can be consumed to help keep the natural balance of the gut ecosystem, prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, and support an overall healthy digestive system.
Prebiotics are dietary fibers that feed the good bacteria in the gut, providing the nutrients they need to continue supporting healthy digestion and immune function.
PROBIOTICS ARE FOR EVERYONE!
Colonizing your gut with good bacteria and maintaining a balanced gut microbiome makes for a happy, healthy digestive system!
Certain probiotic strains have been proven to help a healthy digestive tract, by addressing, for example:
- Upkeep of the natural balance of the gut ecosystem.
- Imbalances due to a high-sugar, high-fat diet.
- Damage to the gut flora caused by antibiotics.
- Symptoms of digestive conditions such as IBS or Crohn’s disease.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS - EACH SACHET CONTAINS:
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Whole Cell (SD-5220)) 100 Million CFU*
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (Whole Cell (B-3208)) 100 Million CFU*
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (Whole Cell (SD-5215)) 25 Million CFU*
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (Whole Cell (SD-5588)) 25 Million CFU*
- Actilight Prebiotic Fibre / FOS (Beta vulgaris) (Root) 2 500 mg
- *Colony Forming Unit
D-Fructose, Orange Flavour, Silicon Dioxide.
How to Use
Empty 1 sachet onto your tongue. Let it melt. Swallow.
Take 2 times a day. If you are taking antibiotics, take 2-3 hours before or after. Take for a minimum of 6 weeks to see beneficial effects on mild functional bowel disorders.
Q: Does this product need to be refrigerated?
A: No! Organika’s Probiotic + Prebiotic powder can be stored at room temperature. Just make sure to keep it under 25oC! This makes it a great product to be taken on-the-go or for travellers.
Q: Does it matter what strains are in a probiotic?
A: There are many different strains of probiotics, but research has shown that they don’t all have the same effects. When purchasing probiotics, it is important to make sure it contains clinically-studied strains with proven benefits. Organika’s Probiotic + Prebiotic powder’s four probiotic strains are clinically studied and science-backed!
Q: Isn’t more bacteria better?
A: Different probiotics are effective at different levels. More does not necessarily mean better! The effective dose for any given probiotic depends on the strain used and is determined based on clinical studies. The strains used in Organika’s Probiotic + Prebiotic powder have been clinically proven to work at the quantities used in our formula.
Q: Are probiotics safe for pregnant/nursing women?
A: Yes, and in fact there is strong evidence that probiotic supplementation during pregnancy can improve newborns’ immunity and decrease allergies. We recommend consulting a health care practitioner before starting any health program.
Q: Do probiotics have side effects?
A: Probiotic may have mild, temporary side effects, usually in the form of minor digestive discomfort. Those are often part of the natural cleansing process (similar to detoxification reactions) and a sign that the probiotics are working.